1. My grandmother helped to inspire my creative side. As I grew up I would spend 2 weeks each summer visiting her and I was able to help her in her dried flower business 🌺. I knew then that I loved creating and the thought of being a business owner as well. Over my teenage years I drifted from creating, but nothing can keep you away from God’s plan in life.
2. My business started as an outlet for me as extreme couponing slowly was taking over my life. I made our son who was 2 at the time a step stool so he could reach the faucet to brush his teeth. It had awoken my creative side and I had the idea to start selling my creations. 🥤
3. I have a lots of food allergies including a severe one to peanut butter. 🥜
4. My favorite food is pizza 🍕 , but a cheeseburger is close second. However cheeseburgers were my pregnancy cravings when I was pregnant with our little one.
5. I have a bad habit of needing the tv on at night to be able to go to sleep and I will wake up immediately if anyone turns it off while I’m sleeping. 📺